I’m going to be starting a new crowdfunding campaign in FIVE DAYS. This is our pitch video.
So here’s what you need to do…
- Click on any of the links on this page once we’re live (June 1st) and “follow” the campaign for updates.
- Back the campaign in one of two ways: traditional cash for premiums or in-kind donations that you put a dollar value on.
I’m going to be doing a video tutorial in the next day or so about how to back on Seed & Spark. In a perfect world it will be entertaining. But really it’s pretty simple:
- Choose what you want to back on our wish list
- Pick to “contribute” or “loan”
- A contribution is a typical donation of cash, like we did in our Kickstarter (see what we did in the link there??? Freaked you out, right?). You give money, you choose which premium you want (or if you don’t want a premium that’s cool too).
- A “loan” is a donation of time or some other service (like loaning us a building for an event, or letting us use something you’ve created for free). You place a fair market cash value on that donation. You don’t get a premium.
Both contributions and loans count equally toward our campaign goals. We need to make at least 80% of our ask to get a “green light” (that means funded). We can get more than that.
And here’s the BEST PART EVER!!! If we get at least $20K and 500 followers, we qualify for a competition to get matching funds of $20,000. Which would get us to distribution (hello, Netflix). And take us on our Pin Up World Domination Tour. And get our i-doc completed.