(aside from a digital download of Pin Up! The Movie)
- Two Starbucks Venti Carmel Frappuccinos
- One adult ticket to Magic Mike XXL (or really, any non-matinee movie)
- Gillette Venus Razor with two blades (refills: $16 for a four pack)
- KFC 3-piece meal deal (breasts & wings) plus a drink
- A 2-pound brick of Tillamook cheddar cheese
- A kid’s haircut at Supercuts
- Two ounces of gourmet infused sea salt
- 1/2 ounce of Keihel’s Ultra Facial Cream
- A one-mile Über Black ride
- 1/2 hour stay in the average San Francisco hotel room (before taxes)
Our digital download is so damn affordable. And long-lasting too – it’s yours to keep FOREVER.
And you can’t say that about Magic Mike. Or those razors.